Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Have yahoo/verizon recently stopped users from commenting on others posts (when blocked)?

I noticed users I had blocked could still type comments on my threads. But that seems to have changed I think (recently)?

Have yahoo changed this feature because I cannot seem to reply and vice versa.

• Favorite Answer

No, you still can not answer a question if you are blocked by the person or comments under that person's answer.  But can do it under another person's answer who does not have you blocked.  I know the women I have blocked get very upset she can not attack me or harass me under my answer.  But she tries to do it with other people answers but find they also have her blocked.

• Daniel

As far as I know nothing has Changed with Blocking

If you Block someone they cant Answer your Questions However they can still Comment on Other people's Answers on your Questions

• .

That has always been the case (or supposed to be). The block feature is supposed to disallow users you've blocked from answering your questions, awarding you best answer to their questions, and disallow them from commenting on YOUR answers (they can, however, comment on the answers of other users who answer your questions). 

Ignore all these current misleading answers as they are all by the same individual ((yawn))

That is not recent. You cannot comment on answers when you have been blocked. You can comment on other people's answers because they have not blocked you.

You can still comment on any user's answer who doesn't have you blocked no matter who asked the question  

I'm just now making a discovery. I tried to block someone today who had contaminated my comments only to discover the block didn't stick. I can't even find my block list any more. I've got a q up about that.

• .
      1 month agoReport

Your block list is here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/network?view=blocked

I haven’t noticed

I have not noticed that.