promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

why do many or most people not even recall or care about the 2016 Brussels bombings where 34 people were killed?

i have asked numerous questions about this and get no answers. "Was the Brussels bombing in 2016 nearly as big of news as the 2015 Paris attacks>? how compared?"

and was wondering why this is?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Paris attacks on 13 November 2015 were the first mass attacks in Europe planned and funded by ISIS and will be particularly remembered for that and the high death toll.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I remember.  I also remember Trump made a comment about it at the time.  He thought Brussels was a country, because he's ignorant.

• 1 month ago

I do  remember that happening.  It is sad  but there are so many tragedies it's hard to keep track of them all.   Most people move on quickly.  It's better than getting depressed about it. 

• 1 month ago

Most people do care, although there are many heartless people who don't care about anything. It just wasn't as widely reported as other terrorist attacks. Rest in peace to all the victims of Islam.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because it was one isolated incident in a world of 7 + billion people where 150,000 people die every day. 

• 1 month ago

Because most people have very short memories.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Was that when Ariel had her concert ruined?

• Robin W
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That was London

• 1 month ago

I couldn't possibly keep track of every mass killing in my own nation, let alone the entire damn planet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because after so many of these terrorist attacks , so close together, they all just kind of blur into each other and people in the UK would rather watch or read about Harry and Megan Markle or Duffy getting gang raped, etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.