Do you like these short names ?

Asa, Leo, Mae?

I was thinking longer names with nicknames like Elowen Maeve would just be "Mae", but I kind of think short names are really cute. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I like longer names and using nicknames. But I like some short names. Mae is nice I guess but it’s really common but I like that spelling 

Yes. All those are fine.

• blank

I am not keen on the spelling Mae. I like the spelling May and prefer May as a middle name . I love the name Leo and Asa. I also like Kai, Max,Lee Ian.Jay and even Joe as a given name(i dont like just Joey as a forst name though.for boys and Ann,Kay for girls. Along with some others.

I find that short names are okay in my opinion.

I like Leo a lot. Asa tends to be pronounced as Ay-sah, but I believe the pronunciation of that Hebrew name is Aw-sah. When Hebrew is written in the English language, their A's represent an AW/AH sound, and their E's have an AY sound, and I's have an "ee" sound

How about Rodger Abbott, or Phil McKrackin.

No.  I like Ava and Lyla for girls.