Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How do we get rid of my father's new dog?

Two months ago, my dad went out and adopted a Pit Bull puppy without telling any of us. Let me tell you, this dog is a real pest. My dad's too lazy to house-train the damn thing, so it craps and pisses whenever it feels like it and he never cleans up after it. And he yaps like there's no tomorrow.

My mother hates the dog too. I've tried helping her lure the dog into his crate, but my dad's caught us in the act both times. He yells at us about how the dog is "a part of the family and that we treat him with the respect he gives us". WTF?! My dad's been a lazy bastard since he adopted the dog!! He doesn't even bother feeding it, he just makes us do it!

The problem is, how do we get rid of it without him knowing? My mom doesn't have any ideas and I can't think of any myself. What do we do?

Favorite Answer

I hope you don't mean killing him. Because there's no way to kill a dog without people noticing.

If not, I suggest building a dog house and when your dad asks where he is, tell him he's in the kennel.

I'll take "things that never happened" for 500.

ill take him just dont tell my parents lolz

• Jojo

Poor unfortunate puppy! It never asked to be brought into such a dysfunctional and ignorant family.  

If this post is actually true, Then cases like this are another good valid reason why rules on dog ownership should be drastically tightened up by law, as many dogs suffer mental and physical abuse by some of the human population. 

Lets hope this OP is just Trolling. 😒

• Roi R.3 days agoReport

I hope so. I spoile my critters and m wife.

Even if your father bought this puppy, it's a FAMILY DOG which means everyone in the family should be involvedl in getting the puppy housetrained, at least.

Stop complaining and HELP this situation, or talk to your father, if this is really a problem for the rest of your family, and take it straight back to where it came from - adopted?   Suggests from a Shelter so again, after getting your dad to acknowledge he has made a mistake, take the puppy straight back.   So it can be found a good loving home before it's totally traumatised.

Oh please, people.  You think this is a REAL story behind an ANONYMOUS post?  It's yet another cowardly, pathetic TROLL.  Just REPORT for FLAME BAITING.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

STFU.

It's a PUPPY.  You ought to understand that it needs to be potty trained.  They aren't born that way.  DO IT!  Take it out several times a day and tell it to do its business.  When it has, then tell it good dog and then bring it back inside and give it a treat.  Your father works hard all day long to provide for you.  Feeding the dog is the least you can do to help.  After all, you are a member of the family too and you should be a contributing member of the family.  Don't hate the dog for being a dog.  It is not the dog's fault that it hasn't yet been potty trained.  This dog will grow up to be your most loyal and best friend.  Treat it right.

Source(s): Owner of dogs.

Because the dog isn’t yours, it’s not fair to just get rid of it. Imagine how you’d feel if someone did that to you, how horrible and empty you would feel if you lose someone, something or some animal you loved so dearly. 

On another note... talk to your dad about how you’re feeling, and get the dog trained. 

• patty

u can take it for walks after meals so he can poo etc

keep the dog you buttmunch