promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are cancers such negative people?

Almost every cancer I’ve meet in my experience give off such bad vibes. Some of the ones I’ve seen are are short tempered, violent, evil, bullies and over dramatic. There’s this one girl in my class who is always rude for no reason she is very aggressive and gets mad easily. But she seems emotional and cries when hurt. And another boy who is also in my grade has no kindness in his heart whatsoever. He calls his friends ugly and other fu*ked up sh*t, and sometimes wishes death on people. I honestly can’t believe that cancers act like this! I thought they were supposed be kind hearted people but majority of the cancers I know clearly act nothing like what they say. Luckily I have met some really nice cancers but only like 4 of them. The rest are just miserable souls. Can someone tell me why are they like this? Thanks.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

As a Cancer myself, I can say not all us are mean and nasty for no reason. Cancers are very complex and emotional people. Unless you know them well, you don't know what may be going on at home or internally. What if they're being abused at home, or a parent is severely ill? Their sour attitude and tendency to lash out may be a way of coping. It may not be right, but sometime when Cancers are hurting they tend to hurt others back, even unintentionally.

Also, the crab is the symbol of Cancer. They may exhibit a hard exterior to prevent from getting hurt. Kind of a "get them before they get you" mentality. 

Cancers  are extremely warm and caring but if they feel they are not getting the same effort in return, they feel very resentful and angry.

Hope this helps.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Cancer are sweethearts i personally love them

• 1 month ago

They are like that initially, but when people start distancing thenselves from them, they will change ...

• lala
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You had lots of bad luck in your life with Cancer 

because all the Cancer I knew they were very positive and hard worker 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes they are exactly like this! Cancers rule the moon/Luna which is short for lunatic. I swear every one I've come to know was evil, men and women alike. All signs have different crazy elements to them, but those cancers are something else. 

Aries are evil due to selfishness. Cancers are evil due to sadism. They feel powerful the nastier they treat people. If they think your weaker than them they'll crush you like a bug. Stear clear of them completely or hold your ground, don't ever feel sorry or think they're innocent. Even cancer children act like a--holes lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its literally in the name, besides horoscopes and astrology isnt real

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

I assume you’re still in school. So why not ask the astrology teacher? Astrology, being so great and powerful, it must be science and not superstition.

Did any of these Cancers choose their birthdays? How about you? Is possible your sign is the problem?

You don’t mention the source material for the stereotypes. Cancers are supposed to be 'kind hearted' but don’t act like the stereotyping? Are you implying astrology got it wrong?

So why are you trusting such a flawed system? Because it’s great for making excuses and avoiding personal responsibility. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Shithead...ASTROLOGY is FAKE. Grow up.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think the bad vibes come from all the crazy **** you believe about them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because cancer is uncontrollable growth of cells. It kills you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.