What happened to Orlando Brown?

I read somewhere online that when he used to be on "That's So Raven" Him and Raven were in an intimate relationship according to him.

But now he is doing drugs and is not himself anymore! What caused him to be like that?!

• Bee V3

Hahaha its funny actually my instagram bio is a quote of his that he made in this weird a** video where hes just spitting random words that rhyme, it makes no sense but it was so funny to me. he was saying something like "man i wish a b**** would have a mcMuffin with cheese in the middle...you better put that sh** down like a Mc Griddle...you think its gonna taste like a skittle? Nah, do a do we dittle! Man! Make ya tiddies jiggle. I just wish you would wiggle." and it always leaves me howling its so random

Drugs make you do crazy things

That and growing up in the Spotlight isn’t healthy. A lot of child stars have issues when they get older