Randy asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Which Rookie Basketball card is worth more Kobe Bryant MJ Lebron Curry ?

When hapoened the war in Afghanistan therebwas a denounce at NATO and I got given by mail a prpgram which I sent to a friend living in Berlin the program why we are getting interviewed by doctirs the program was only a coverage and clearence the problem happened with. The White. House Red they all wanted to have clairvoyance from revelation from the trutt from living in Anchorena and French when we werebassaulted there I moved and everything was manouvered by some ugly housewives in the kitchen thatbwas the real problem thatbwas the revelation from all the assaults whch hapoened befire I was after Anchirena there I was assaukted dealing with a revelation from Paul. Mccartney Driving Rain and Madonna American Life ajd Depeche Mode Exciter they want to be that way but next day was 22 august 1969 we started the protest against Osama. Bin Laden doing press on NATO to natodoc@HQ.NATO.INT and CIA and also NASA and also United Nations and Cronica also revelarion of the news