Darlinggg asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What’s excessive hair on a woman ? I have like 15 hairs on my chin and throat ?

i have 150 pubic hairs................

oh yes oh yes 

• patty

u could check to see if u have high testosterone levels, or if you relatives are hairy

I had this boss; she was an older lady. She had a goat like beard. It was only composed of a few thick hairs but I'm guessing she let it grow out on purpose cause the fact it was so long. It looked kind of cool actually Lol. But to answer your question, excessive hair on a woman would be a prominent mustache or beard, as culturally, it is strictly masculine feature associate with men, the opposite of women.

I do too, waxing it (my face, under chin)  every month hurts so bad, but looks so clean and good after its off. 

I wouldn't say that was excessive, especially if you're past menopause. I pluck stray hairs from my chin and upper lip. Eventually, most of them stop growing, but new ones will appear. Laser treatment can help rid hairs, but it's expensive. My elderly mother could have grown a beard, she would shave like a man.