promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to feel better about yourself when someone calls you ugly?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Just dont take care of what they're said, they're just dont happy with their life.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

doesn't bother me at all use to it. i'm worst than ugly i look like an alien dude! :O

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That’s just their opinion and a lot of other people might like the way you look, but it’s a lot easier to insult someone than to compliment someone. You probably look amazing :)

• 1 month ago

There is more than one type of beauty, than the model or bodybuilder or pretty boy or girl.  And someone who is cruel, mean, abusive, irresponsible, lazy, rude, or selfish, is not so pretty, and someone who is average or plain looking who is kind, respectful, and fun to be around is a lot prettier.  Most people who do call someone ugly is a jerk.  If you are not attracted to someone, do not ask them out, but to go out of your way to tell them they are ugly to you is cruel, and makes you a bad person.  As an adult, for the last 35 yrs, I told someone they were an ugly person but I meant inside. and said so.  Oddly enough on the surface they were pretty, but with no caring morals, they were ugly inside.  I did it twice.  I have never told someone even when I did not find them attractive, they were ugly.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't take them seriously

• 1 month ago

The person who calls you ugly is just insecure about you. Don't feel bad about it they don't know who you really are. 

• 1 month ago

If someone calls you ugly then thats probably not true!

• 1 month ago

I don't care if someone calls me ugly because I already know it. It doesn't bother me because I don't have an inflated ego nor am I shallow and pretentious.

• 1 month ago

Look in the mirror and say they do not know what their talking about. Otherwise just ignore them.

• Me.o..u
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Probably because they're jealous of something you possess but they don't :)

• 1 month ago

Have more money saved than them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.