Which is the baby? The egg or the sperm?
- 2 weeks ago
The answer to your question is "neither".
- Anonymous3 weeks ago
You're an idiot to keep posting this question.
- KrishnamurthyLv 74 weeks ago
Neither, but for the baby both should join together.
- See leVelLv 74 weeks ago
Separately, one is ova and other a sperm, they are not a baby.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ajtheactressLv 71 month ago
- curtisports2Lv 71 month ago
Neither. Both are required.
- RichardLv 61 month ago
- SumDudeLv 71 month ago
The stork. "Stick a stork in her. She is ready to pop."
- snwflk11.09Lv 61 month ago
Which is the lemonade? The lemon, the water, or the sugar? That's the question you are asking. Neither, because it takes both.
- MarkLv 71 month ago
Still both. Why have you been asking this for years?