Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I already graduated high school 5 years ago, but I never beat up my bullies. Should I go out looking for them and beat them up? ?

Back then they were bigger than me and I was a scrawny nerd. But ever since I graduated high school I've been bulking up on steroids and now im twice those bullies size because they really let themselves go. Would I get arrested if I find them and beat them up for bullying me back then? 

Plus they wouldn't be expecting it because they moved on with their lives while I held my grudges against them

• Kelly

The best revenge is living a better life than them.  Assaulting them will give you a criminal record.

I was bullied badly in school but the vast majority, I am doing far better in life than they are currently.  I was in my hometown a few weeks ago and one waited on me at a restaurant.  I tipped her well and drove back to where I live in my Range Rover.  I've done well in life, I make a 6 figure income, I own multiple businesses, homes and I've been happily married for years...  to boot my husband is a doctor.  All of my success is separate from his though the Range Rover is his, I was driving it.  I drive a Yukon.

#checkmate

I feel the same way and i'm in college i been bullied as a child i really would love to beat every single one of them girls/boys. I can never forget. 

I was in pain everyday i never had friends and once i got older and found some they left me and i ended up with toxic friends because i was so use to bully behavior i don't know if i'll ever find nice friends again they seem to always leave me maybe i took on bully behavior without knowing it. 

However, violence doesn't HELP try to move on and never hold grudges it's a waste of time i am still working on me now. 

• Alan H

They have control over you as long as you hold grudges.   They were immature bullies.   You plan to imitate.   Set yourself free: Leave the past in the past 

People who say forcet never experienced injustice that can only washed away by blood. It’s funny how it’s always the victims who should get terapy, and never the offenders who should make up for what they did. 

The best revenge -- the BEST revenge -- is living well.  Live your life the way you want to and be happy about it.  Forget those evildoers.  They've got enough problems of their own, problems you know nothing about and most likely wouldn't want any part of.  That's why they were bullies. 

I heard this line in a movie once and it sure was great.  Guy A says to Guy B, I've thought of this moment for 20 years...  Guy B says, Really?  I haven't given you a second thought. 

That's the kind of attitude you want to have towards these people:  Haven't given you evildoers a second thought. 

Yes, you will get arrested, and you will be charged with a crime, be prosecuted and go to prison.  Is it really worth it?  No.  What will make you feel much better than beating the stuffing out of people is moving on with your life, and when you're Googling their names later on down the line, see how many of them went to prison. 

Let them go.  Get on with your own life.  They can't take from you anymore.  Don't give up things you're not willing to lose.  Like your freedom. 

• Nickname
      1 month agoReport

Not getting back at people is how rapists get away with crimes, the justice system should stop protecting criminals

First of all, you need to stop the steroids. Those things can kill you. Secondly, you need to let all of that **** go. Once you left high school, you left a whole other world behind. They probably don't even remember you or what they did to you. If you are having a hard time letting this go then you need to seek some type of therapy. Also, yes you will get arrested. What you want to do is assault. It doesn't make what they did right by any means but two wrongs do not make a right. Instead of bulking up to harm someone, bulk up for yourself, get into body building, join a league somewhere, take up boxing and get some of your anger out there (I don't mean to seriously harm anyone in that way either). Let it go. Stop thinking about the past and think about what you can do in the future with your life not in jail or prison for that matter if you assault some over bullshit that happened years ago!

You are angry aren't you? It is your anger, though and doesn't really affect anyone else. Why not concentrate on something positive for your life?  

[Disclaimer: I can't tell if OP is trolling or not]

You could absolutely be arrested, don't do anything physical to get back. Consider contacting them and asking why they bullied you in the first place, I think you'll find a lot will apologize. Most bullies only don't contact people to say they're sorry because if it has been long enough they'll hop you forget/don't mind

That said, if it's been less than five years then (non-physically) go for it.

Sure, if you want to get charged with assault.

This desire is likely due to the steroids clouding your thinking.

You know they screw up your ability to get an erection, right?

Nothing would be resolved by doing that. Be the bigger person and just move on