Thinking 'bout the situation here in Italy. Coronavirus outbreak is spreading and I'm scared. What should I do?

I live in Milan. Here the streets are empty, many hospitals/cinemas/theatres/shops are closed. It's like we're bracing for the impact

• Zirp

prepare for a couple of weeks of quarantine in your home or somewhere in the countryside

Hey Roan, I've just received your question, I thought about it for a while, and came to this conclusion. Leave. Get out now. While you still can. I have a friend in Rome, he died, just yesterday. It's time to go, pack up your things in your favourite sack, and get moving. 

Yours,

Dirk

Source(s): God
  • It's just the media scaring the public. I bet you in a few months no one will even remember or talk about this. Same as every other virus. Just go about your life. 

Truthfully, even if you take those precautions it can still reach you in ways you haven't thought so just live your life. Probably the best time to be out is now because less people, less germs. I'm traveling next week and have zero panic. 

• Zhu

Don't panic........... 

• Magui

Don't travel, wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid contacting with a lot of people but don't panic.

idk, eat lots of thyme? Hospitals are using it as a organic antiseptic now.

Eat your olives...

• Magui
      1 month agoReport

hahaha

That's what I'd personally do:

-Watch movies, series, listen to music, turn the radio on, read, write, etc.

-Download a yoga and/or workout manual.

-Play your favourite songs and teach yourself to dance.

-Rest.

• Jo

Stay indoors as much as possible and avoid using trains, busses, etc. Generally, avoid crowded places.

• roan paul1 month agoReport

thanks, my dear jo! it's very difficult to stay indoors. I feel alone. Cheers