promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Thinking 'bout the situation here in Italy. Coronavirus outbreak is spreading and I'm scared. What should I do?

I live in Milan. Here the streets are empty, many hospitals/cinemas/theatres/shops are closed. It's like we're bracing for the impact

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

prepare for a couple of weeks of quarantine in your home or somewhere in the countryside

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Hey Roan, I've just received your question, I thought about it for a while, and came to this conclusion. Leave. Get out now. While you still can. I have a friend in Rome, he died, just yesterday. It's time to go, pack up your things in your favourite sack, and get moving. 

Yours,

Dirk

Source(s): God
  • It's just the media scaring the public. I bet you in a few months no one will even remember or talk about this. Same as every other virus. Just go about your life. 

Truthfully, even if you take those precautions it can still reach you in ways you haven't thought so just live your life. Probably the best time to be out is now because less people, less germs. I'm traveling next week and have zero panic. 

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't panic........... 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Magui
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't travel, wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid contacting with a lot of people but don't panic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

idk, eat lots of thyme? Hospitals are using it as a organic antiseptic now.

• 1 month ago

Eat your olives...

• Magui
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

hahaha

• 1 month ago

That's what I'd personally do:

-Watch movies, series, listen to music, turn the radio on, read, write, etc.

-Download a yoga and/or workout manual.

-Play your favourite songs and teach yourself to dance.

-Rest.

• Jo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Stay indoors as much as possible and avoid using trains, busses, etc. Generally, avoid crowded places.

• roan paul1 month agoReport

thanks, my dear jo! it's very difficult to stay indoors. I feel alone. Cheers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.