heart disease?

Does a CT angiogram pulmonary show blockages to the heart? I am concerned i have a heart issues. I had a treadmill stress test about 14 months ago and was OK. Had a number of EKG's over the past year and all OK. But i am always stressing there is a heart problem because of stress and anxiety. Can anyone tell me if those recent tests are a good sign?

• k w

they won't tell you, but the heart needs minerals.....I had palpitations, so I took mag/phos to see, and they had been going non-stop all day long and within a minute

of taking them as directed, they just stopped, and I don't believe in coincidences, so I got some ionic/liquid minerals and loaded up on them, and have never had a palpitation since......try it, just to prove me wrong !

• Tavy

Of course it does, what do you think it's for?

I have had it done and watched it on screen, it shows every artery in great detail.

You will never be happy until you have some awful illness.

What a way to live your life.