Should I tell this girl the truth?

Ok so about 6 weeks ago I asked a girl out and she said yes let's get dinner but then never got back to me. She pretty much ghosted me for 2 weeks and then started to talk with me again. I said I want to chat with her and she told me she was in a relationship with another guy and they have been together for 4 weeks. So is that cheating? I feel heartbroken but at the same time I'm happy we are still going to be friends. Shouldn't I hate her for this? Anyway I'm going on holiday in about 3 weeks and I have seen her once since she did this and it was really hard. Maybe she doesn't know how upset I am over this. So I'm going away and I thought I could pretend to drunk message her or just message her the truth. And then I wait a week to see her response because when I go on my holiday I'm taking a break from technology I'm not taking my phone or iPad so I won't see her response. I won't be in contact with anyone. I won't tell her I'm going away and if she thinks why hasn't he been online so be it. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Sure you can message her if you want to look like a complete retard. Dude, you asked her out? So when you asked her out when and where were you supposed to meet? Or were you a complete pu5$y and made no actual time and place like a man is supposed to do? mate screw the friendship, this whore is with someone, go get a woman who actually is interested in you, not some whore bag like this fat sIut