steve asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to start Instagram?

I am a loser who has no friends well I have a couple but I hate them all they do is brake my stuff and stink like shit and are idiots. They also try and scab money of me. Anyway if I make an Instagram what do I put on it? I looked on other peoples and they have photos of doing cool things with friends and having a good time. Or with there boyfriend girlfriend ect. I don't get any of that the only thing I feel is wanting to end my life. I really hate life nothing ever goes right and nothing makes me happy and the one thing that could make me happy I will never get. Friends and a girlfriend. So what put photos of how horrible and crap my life is. I don't go anywhere because I have nobody to go with. I just can't think of one thing that makes me happy and if I think for to long I just feel like crying. My parents even get on my nerves. Everything is just to much. This whole world is just fucked up it really is. I don't know why I'm even thinking about making an Instagram. Maybe I can express my anger and all the hate I have for the world on it. I want to learn to hate everyone then I will not care about them but I can't seem to do that. I give up.

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

Teenage angst is a phase.

You'll grow out of it.

And the future you will look back at these years and smile to yourself at the thought of how silly you were.