So I'm a 22 year old liberal man with Trump-supporter parents. They say if I don't get a job in 5 months they'll kick me out. Is this fair?

So I'm 22 years old and still live with my parents. Yes, I know. I'm part of that whole "millenials living with their parents" statistic. And I am slightly ashamed about it, but it's not like I'm not trying to better myself.

I haven't gotten a college degree because I decided that school wasn't for me.

I wanted to become a linguist, but I hate how we have to take all these unnecessary classes like history and math. When would I ever need Western Civilization in my career as a linguist?

Anyway, I have a small job working around the house. I'm good with my hands because my Dad taught me a lot about construction and what not. So my parents pay me an allowance for fixing things.

My Dad works long shifts so he can't fix things anymore like he used to.

However, my parents are tired of me "not having a real job."

They gave me a choice: either get a real job in the next 5 months or you're outta here.

Tough love? I don't think so. I can't stay with my friends because they too live with their parents or they live in a college dorm.

And my best friend's parents know what my parents are doing and so they won't help me at all.

Did I mention my parents support TRUMP?

So I get the feeling they're also disappointed that I'm a liberal.

I know this isn't the answer you're expecting but if I were one of your parents I'd be disappointed in your outcome to date. Thus far, you've accomplished nothing and have been a complete loser in life. If I were your parent you'd be on your own about now, rather than months in the future.

POLITICS has nothing to do with it Dweeb!

You've been living like a frkn Leech off your Parents & haven't done sh*t with yourself apparently for as long as four years,,,BTW,,Nobody get's to be a 'Linguist' without at least knowing a different frkn Language!

maybe you should get a job and move out

You're a fμcking liar, is what you are.  You made up this bμllsh!t story, complete with all the political stuff, to parody what YOU perceive to be a liberal lifestyle -- living at home with parents, complaining instead of working, etc.  You're so fμcking transparent I could read a newspaper through you.  GTFO with this garbage.

• AJ

More than fair.

You're not a millennial, you're part of Generation Z.

And if you're a liberal, you are. What does that have to do with anything?

You are HARDLY trying to better yourself when you won't go to college because they make you take things you are not interested in.  That is WHY you go to college to learn new things.  Your parents are disappointed cause you are a lazy ***, get a job in construction if you are good with your hands or go to college. 

There not disappointed that you’re a liberal. They are just sick of your pathetic laziness. Get a job you sack of ****

sorry, I agree with your parents.

I find it hard to believe that you are both a 'proud supporter of North Korea' and a Liberal.  You live under the roof of your parents, only doing a few chores, this is not 'normal' behaviour of most young adults.  It doesn't matter if you only have a few qualifications, you can easily find a job as a Janitor, Caretaker or do Kitchen work etc.

I'm with your parents, they don't want an adult child, sponging off them for the rest of their lives.  Find a job and start paying rent and do more chores.  1 day, you'll have enough money to find a home for yourself & your parents can have their 'freedom' back.