Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

What states have you lived in or want to live in?

I’ve lived in 

Arkansas

Virginia beach

Mississippi 

Texas 

But I want to live in Atlanta ... I love visiting there , it’s my dream home..

Favorite Answer

Virginia, Georgia, Florida, New York and Colorado. Plus several years in Italy. I'd be happy in any state. In my experience there are interesting things to see and do, nice people and good food anywhere you go.

• Zirp

this is not a chat-site                                    reported

I lived in New York City for 30 years. I was born there and never lived anywhere else in the US, except for a short stint in neighboring Connecticut. I have traveled to about fifteen other states and spent varying amounts of time there - California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas and Virginia. I spent a few months living in Connecticut, right across the state line from New York. Then I emigrated to another country and I've spent all of 3 months in the US in the past 12 years or so. I would never live in New York City ever again, unless I were filthy rich and money was no object. I think the upper South is nice - North Carolina in particular, and I used to spend summers in the Poconos, I might consider living there. I hate the West Coast, the Deep South, Florida, and most of the upper Midwest. Parts of the Southwest are okay, but it's really hit or miss. The Northeast is the best region overall, but it's pricey, the climate is rough, and property taxes are high. 

Virginia beach and Atlanta are not states. I have always lived in Texas except for two months in Kentucky.  I don't want to live anywhere except Texas.

• John

Nasa baby back in the day - New Mexico, California north and south, Texas, Hawaii. Been to just about every state in the west. I was born in New Mexico but California is my home. Don't listen to Fox News, it's beautiful here. The only real bad thing is lots of people and lots of traffic.

None. Never been to America but I’d like to visit. Florida. California.

chat question......... 👎