promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How would you react if you came home and saw a large group of teens having a party at your home uninvited?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

OH MY GOD GET OUT I’M CALLING THE POPO

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Immediately demand they ALL leave - if they refuse - call the police.

• art
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I would send them to hospital, and then phone the police

• 4 weeks ago

I had such a shindig one night while my parents were at the movie. It was spontaneous, a "progressive" house-to-house party. And my parents were happy for me! No harm, no foul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

First thing I would do is break out my gun and shoot the illegal invaders in my home as they are a threat to my life as they are not suppose to be there and I am scared they are going to attack me.

• Nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If one of them wasn't my child, they would all be arrested for trespassing on private property. And my child would be punished if they were involved.

• i would just join them tbh. life is short and everyone is going to die party hard

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't be pleased, but my reaction would be based on the situation. If I knew the kids that were there, and was ok with them and trusted them, then I would probably be more miffed than anything, but if they were strangers I would be really pssd off.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Random teens? Do i know these teens? When i was a teen my friends knew they could have parties at my home (outside in the back yard) free reign, no limitations at any time. I didn’t have to be home for there to be a party.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If a really large group, I would call the police and wait for them to arrive before going in to try and deal with the situation.  Would be helpful to have a camera when entering to document who was there, what they were doing and what they damaged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.