promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are you scared if the coronavirus?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

not really. especially keeping in mind some people have it without any symptoms. not all people die. also if u have had a flu shot it will make illness much, much less. if u ever get any.

also the main rule - do not touch your face when u re out and try not to eat out as well. when u come home and before eating wash your hands.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Not at the moment, because it appears the U.S. government is taking the appropriate measures too prevent it from spreading.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Heck yes. It has such a low mortality rate that it's likely to take over the world soon. If it would kill people fast, it wouldn't be such a problem. Not that I'd want people to die. But the simple fact is, this virus kills slowly, which is why it is so good at spreading itself around.

• Since the beginning of the year, there have been 2,703 deaths from Coronavirus.  Over the same period, there have been over 9,000 deaths from seasonal flu and 2 million deaths from road accidents.  Some 8 million people have died from something else.  Given the choice, I'd prefer not to catch coronavirus, but there are far more deadly things to worry about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lala
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO I am  not scared of coronavirus 

• 1 month ago

I tell you what, when you have bigger problems like this one, it makes all other problems like cheating, marriage, side action, wh0redom, seem very minuscule in comparison.

The ladies will beg to differ however.  To them, cheating is the end of the world but half of your stuff makes it better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.