Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

With all of the totally inexperienced people leading whole Gov Depts or several Intel Agencies who will do anything when the Coronovirus ?

Hits the US like it has on other countries. The acting Secretary of Homeland Security is looking for information on the virus on Twitter

I guess that doesn't matter to the Trumpfans either. It's just a pandemic, right.

LOL - maybe if we're really really (really) lucky it will only attack Democrats??

I suspect we have doctors, and hospitals, and scientists, and epidemiologist already working on this.   

• Clive

But the US government doesn't do anything about health, does it?  It's only another kind of cold, anyway.  Normal winter flu kills more people, and those are old or already have health problems.  This virus is no different.  Most people who get it just have a bad cold for a few days.

• Brian

Nothing. They wouldn't know what to do.