Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I broke up with him and now I regret it. What should I do?

I broke up with this guy a couple weeks ago and i ended up blocking him at first. Then a few days later we bumped into each other and he asked me if I blocked him and I said yes. So the next day I decided to unblocked him and asked him if he messaged me earlier. This was part of the convo

Me: did you message me earlier?

Him: no why?

Me: because you asked me if I blocked you yesterday

Him: no, I had texted you later on that day but you blocked me. I hope we can stay friends

Me: that’s all I wanted to know, clearly the feelings were mutual 

Him: it wasn’t. That’s what you wanted. I just agreed to it

Me: so you wanted to break up too?

Him: no, I didn’t, you did

Then at the end of the conversation, I sent him a message saying : “I was wrong for jumping to conclusions instead of talking to you and I’m sorry for that. If you don’t want me anymore then I understand” and he didn’t respond after that.

Now that I broke up with him, I feel bad and now I miss him. What should I do?? 

You said you were sorry but now it's up to him to get back with you. Hopefully you don't jump to conclusions anymore after that experience. I'm pretty sure it hurt his feelings but he's just putting on a brave face so you don't think that you hurt him.

You've already apologized. There really isn't anything more to be done. Obviously he isn't mature enough to accept your apology so I guess it is really over. Don't be that pathetic girl that starts begging, just move on with your life and learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them in the future. That's really all that is left to do.