promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

was there another "Terror attack" today in Germany? (some vague news story about a car running over 30 people in town of Volksmasen?)?

was i seeing this earlier on Yahoo news? why they dont get on with the news story? seems pretty important? but i guess Harvy Weinstein was found guilty and Trump is playing golf in India?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

lt's because the man was a German and not a migrant. He's aIso in bad shape so they don't have anything on him but his identity. Nine people were aIso kiIIed by an immigrant-hunting gunman a few days ago in the same place in Germany, and nobody heard about that either. Maybe Germany is irrelevant now?

• ...Show all comments
    • Jimmy C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It only said he is a German citizen. That means nothing. It just means he has the passport. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The Germans are keeping his name secret and just say he is a German 'citizen'. 

The other day a white German killed some muslims and they released his details right away, but the identity of this one is kept quiet, leaving us only to speculate. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Jimmy C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I have no idea why Merkel is still there. She has wrecked the country with her immigration policies. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It got a brief mention on ‘breaking news’ but not covered.....media far too interested in the luvvies at Kobe Bryant fest to worry about much else

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i havent heard about that yet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

all my local news is talking about is that rapist Kobe

• J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

don't forget about Kim Kardashian

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.