Why do Americans think the corona virus won't come here? There are cases of people testing positive for the virus in many states. Arrogance?

• John
    Favorite Answer

I don't know anybody who thinks that.

• Cathy

Those Americans were educated in government schools and  do not have any critical thinking skills 

Source(s): www.FFF.org
  • Zirp

Well, some trolls on Y!A claim that whites are immune

( I guess they are racists having  a wet dream)

It has come here and will continue to grow for a while. I don't know anyone who isn't aware of that.

No one has said it won't come here. Like the flu, which has killed 14,000 people this year in the U.S., the corona virus is dangerous mostly to the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. Most healthy adults get over it quickly. Why don't you worry about the real threat- the flu? 

Hopefully by the time the coronavirus makes it to the United States the temperature will be getting summertime and summertime characteristically inactivate a lot of those flu viruses.