Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

My sister made a false police report against my Dad and was arrested. She was 15 at the time. Should I use this against her now as an adult?

She likes to pull out embarrassing things about me and my brother so I’m wondering if this would be a valid thing to throw out at her or because she was a minor should I leave it alone and let sleeping dogs lie?

Matthew: I don't mean pulling out the records, I just mean saying to her "remember when you wee arrested at 15 little Miss Perfect". 

Favorite Answer

Pulling up a person's juvenile record once they become an adult is actually federally illegal! It's beyond the statute of limitations because of juvenile record vs adulthood.

• STEVEN F
      1 month agoReport

ABSOLUTE LIE. It isn't even a misdemeanor.

• ricky

If your a liberal, you should take advantage to show her up. If you are a conservative, you might think that, just because she’s being a creep, doesn’t mean I have permission to be a creep too. Child or Adult, works same way.