Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

dream interpretation? ?

I had a dream about my ex that I haven't talked to in years... We were walking to my house, from I have no idea where and then he tried to kiss me but I kept pulling away and then I went on his phone to find he had multiple pictures of me, and us on there even though we haven't talked in years... That's all I remember, what do you guys think that meant? 

Our break-up was not bad, we're not exactly on speaking terms since we haven't talked in so long but we left on good terms.

Favorite Answer

It could maybe mean, that you still think about this person because you had some good memories, but you know you were supposed to move along in the end. 

Sometimes a dream visit from an ex can mean that you're encountering someone in your waking life with some of their qualities, who is "bringing out similar feelings you felt during that relationship with your ex," according to Dream Moods

• Anon

It is telling you that what you already know.

Chances are you recently met someone else that reminded you of your ex that planted them in your dreams. Add that you were trying to get away from them, it suggests you have still are glad to be apart.

You might be worried about what he has said about you or if he has compromising pictures of you or you might think he does who he has shown them to so you might be worried that he is going to give you a bad reputation by saying things or spreading pictures around but you did not say if the break up was a bad one or not.