promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What are SJWs?

I’ve always ignored the phrase as I thought it was just more reddit slang I couldn’t be bothered to learn.

I know they’re angry lefties but I can’t find much background on them, what they believe or why they’re so angry

Even those soy boy slaying alpha male Chads who roam the internet calling everyone a “thot” and a “triggered white knight” hate them.

So someone explain the meaning?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It stands for social justice warriors. They're a specific type of leftist extremists who focus on social issues instead of economic ones. They're the ones demanding reparations, unlimited abortion, pro-transgender rights, etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

They aren't specifically "angry lefties."

Social justice warrior... People who will fight -- or raise a basic stink -- over anything they determine to be wrong treatment of others, or some other transgression or whatnot in society. But it's a stupid term as it has become used far too loosely and ANYONE could be labeled one for caring about a particular thing that someone else happens to not give a damn about and thinks you're stupid for caring.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Far right extremists have invented a whole new set of terms to try to label everyone as they are reliant on personality politics.  It is a conscious effort to dumb down debate/ 

• para1 month agoReport

And liberals never use buzzwords to silence anyone who disagrees with them by depicting them as an extremist? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.