Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

I have Severe hip pain. Please help me figure out some possible causes?

I used to have severe back pain from the ages of 9-15. I am now sixteen and I have severe hip pain. Some days I can barely walk. I have had two x-rays and nothing shows up. Anti-inflammatories have helped my back in the past, but don’t help my hip. I can pop the ball of my hip in and out of place. I am constantly in pain. Please help me

• y
    Favorite Answer

The popping in and out, may not have anything to do with it. Nerves from the back could be causing it, a number of different tears or injuries could be causing it, lack of physical activity, or the way that you sit, could be causing it. Two X rays but no MRI's?

• Dre1 month agoReport

I’ve yet to have an MRI. I have another appointment tomorrow, so I might have one scheduled then. It depends on what my doctor decides to do

• Tavy

You need to see an orthopaedic Surgeon , hopefully they will give you an MRI.

• k w

ask you doc to write a prescription for therapy.....mom had hip pain, and she told me therapy fixed it....can't ague with success......

People on here cannot help. A doctor who is certified and licensed to figure this out is the best route to get resolution. Random strangers on yahoo answers WILL NOT KNOW. I really wish people would stop thinking they could get medically diagnosed on this site

• Dre1 month agoReport

I have been to a doctor several times and I have another doctor appointment tomorrow. I am looking for somebody to give me any idea of what could be wrong. I will continue going to doctors, but I will also continue looking for other people to help me.