julia asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

idk what’s wrong w me?

•i can’t focus in class on work or during a lesson when other ppl are talking, but i can focus if i listen to loud music (that blocks out outside noise)

•a lot of the time i feel the urge to move (get up and walk around/ pace.. even when im eating) and im constantly moving some part of my body, whether it be shaking my leg or tapping my fingers 

•unless it is a class in which there is a discussion (i get to talk.. classes such as english or anything social studies related), im unable to concentrate 

•i find it hard to sleep sometimes 

•often times i feel as if though i have a lot of energy 

(although i do understand how a lot of these symptoms can be linked to adhd, i do fairly well in school w/ a gpa of 97, and as far as im aware, ppl w adhd generally don’t)

You just enjoy doing things, anything kinetic. So study by twirling your pen around your fingers, but focusing on the topic and teacher's teaching.