Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

She's not so emotionally mature?

There is a woman who is great but things are not going anywhere. She is really thrustful, smart and funny, no denying that. She has just worked too hard many years. She is happy with herself, but as a result, she has not taken that great care of herself. She has never dated and is really inexperienced with men and talking to them. Therefore she is frustrated, but feels it is too difficult to trust guys and to open up.

Even I have started to feel clueless and I have been patient and empathetic. She likes me and she is normal, but it is not possible to just talk to her like a woman normally. I like to also have fun in life, just as much as she does, but she is not emotionally mature as I am. Is this person not healthy to be together with after all if I feel like this?

Favorite Answer

It may be important to gauge her capacity for change. I sucked at driving when I first started, but I got better with time and practice. If everything else is good, then I would try and see if it is possible for her to improve on the trust/communication part. Either she can and will, or it won't happen. You just have to find that out. Maybe see if there are any couples communication classes you can take together. If what she is lacking is skills, then that may be an easy fix. She may just not know how to ask for things, or not know how to approach these things, but doesn't mean she is unable to.

Somehow you think you need to think for her and know what is good for her. In no time at all.. She is going need a restraining order against you. She is HAPPY without you and is not attracted to your type. Accept it..Get a maze, a mouse and then a life.   

You have been rejected and can’t accept it. When the right man comes into her life, her heart will melt and they will not have to ask YA or strangers anything because it will be crystal clear to each of them, that they are compatible. 

She worked hard for many years.

Now she wants to be left alone.

Look for someone new.

then find someone who is and move on