how to get rid of UTI BEEN ON ANTIBIOTIC TWICE BUT CONSTANTLY COMING BACK?

Don`t be a forward wiper.

• Terry
      1 month agoReport

It``s TRUE. Had a kid that kept getting uti. The doctor told her to stop wiping forwards. When YOU wipe forwards, you wipe poop into your vagina. Common sense.

The person you are having sex with needs to be checked too.  Or you are just getting re infected, and yes, he/she may have no symptoms.

• k w

beware, antibiotics are dangerous, weight gain and recurring diseases are the symptoms , just do a search for yourself and see.....

Source(s): just look and see, and sleep on it, then decide.....https://foodclinicdiet.com/natural-antibiotics/

May not be a UTI, or a simple one. Have you seen an urologist for a full work up.

Are you sure its a uti? Last year I was a the doctor almost every month and was told it was a uti and given various antibiotics over the year but few months ago the pain got so bad and I was vomiting I ended up in hospital and sepsis and kidney stones were diagnosed - I was on IV drip for sepsis and kidney stones removed.

• Tavy

Your Doctor needs to take a swab, there are various different bugs which cause it.

I cleared my UTI with a 2 week course of antibiotics called Doxycycline. 2 tablets a day for 2 weeks.