Do Slim Jim’s count as a processed meat ?
- JudyLv 51 month ago
Yes, and their real color is grey.
- conley39Lv 71 month ago
Yes, those are processed meat.
- THBBFT!Lv 71 month ago
Those are soooooooooo processed, and tasty too.
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 71 month ago
Yes, it counts as processed food
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 71 month ago
Mechanically separated chicken is pretty much the definition of processed meat.
- 1 month ago
Yes, they do! They have preservatives and fillers in them.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 71 month ago
Yes. You could put the pic of a slim Jim in the dictionary next to the definition of processed meat.
- Candy coatedLv 61 month ago
Yes, they are very processed.
They are tasty to though.
- David B.Lv 71 month ago
Slim Jims are sticks of processed meat. They are about as processed as it gets.
- Never againLv 61 month ago
Yes, I think they count.