Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why am I a such a failure and what can I do?

I am 29 with no job, live with parents, too scared to get a job, sit in my room all day, don't have any friends

Favorite Answer

Don't call yourself a failure, life is hard. It takes baby steps.Set one goal at a time. Plenty of people live at home to save money. You need to focus on your fears and what you are scared of and get to a place where your fears no longer have power and control over you. Start with a part time job that just requires a couple hours a week and then once you have conquered that try to work more. Hopefully you meet people at work that can become friends.

Secluding yourself at home will only feed into your fears and insecurities that is why you need to try a job and hobbies in small steps. You can do it!!!

• Foofa

You probably have some untreated emotional or mental problems (and should seek help for that).

• Ana

Grow some balls, dude

• Burgoo

start drinking and watching more porn