promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why even if I m a white guy, I m more attracted to Asian girls and black girls?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It depends on the situation. White females support a system based on a pecking order much more than Asian and black females do. It's easy to find an Asian girl who just wants a relationship with your family and vise versa, where a white girl may be more concerned about your social status. If a white girl isn't concerned about that, there's a good chance she doesn't like white guys either. White people built a system where social status is important, and some white people just don't want to affiliate with it anymore. Asian women  are exotic to most white men which makes them even more beautiful than they already are. Black women and Asian women can be more inviting as you don't have to consider the pecking order when taking to them. This won't be the case for every person tho. Lots if white girls defy the odds, but they can be difficult to find. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Doesn't matter why.  You don't need a reason for liking what and who you like.  

I've never cared about a girl's ethnicity.  Skin colour is just a physical trait, no different than shoe size, cup size or height.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

whatever, do what you want man it dont matter, its all the same color on the inside, amirite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.