Why are feminist women so self-eltitled and full of ego?

Feminists be like i am so proud to be a woman cause being a woman is so "amazing" look at me! Calle me beuaitful or you are a bigot!!.

There nothing to be proud of if you are a woman, your work and hard job defines you, not your sex lol

• Strega

You sound upset. 

I don't know what kind of feminism you're talking about. But it certainly isn't mine.

I don't need you to think I'm beautiful. I just want the same basic respect as any other human, regardless of my body. Oh, and also..? I f*cking hate being sexually objectified, and considered as a possible f*ck object first and foremost, rather than an equal human! By SOME men. (Definitely not saying ALL men do this.) And.. I would really, really wish for that to stop happening, just because I have a certain kind of body.

Also..? I HATE social gender norms. And think they're profoundly f*cking harmful, to both women and men alike! There is literally NO way to be that's "wrong", just because you have a certain kind of body. You can wear exactly what you like! And be exactly as feminine, or as masculine, as you like! (Style wise and interest / behavior wise.) And also..? You can be attracted to only the same sex! Or only the opposite sex! Or both/all! Or neither! And it's all good, as long as it's all based on consent. And no, your body does NOT automatically dictate that you have to like (just) the opposite sex.

..Those are some of the things that just really, REALLY p*ss me off!!! As based on who I am, and my own lived experience. And it's decidedly got NOTHING to do with needing to be "praised", or needing for people to think I'm beautiful. I'd much rather you find me ugly as sin, if that makes you NOT condescend to me, or objectify me, or try to force me into a box, as based on my physical body.

Some questions aren't really questions; they're hate statements, propaganda

Because they are entitled narcissists, just like christians.

feminist women are self-entitled(sp) and full of ego?