Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

So now Joseph Biden vows not to deport illegals if he becomes president. Isn't that a little extreme?

Joseph appears to be getting more radical by the day. He now seems to support the Koch brothers scheme of open borders. It's good for the rich business owners but bad for the poor who won't be able to find jobs.

• Sally

Joe's history of pedophilia has addled his brain

• RockIt

He's also offering all sweaty dirty immigrants head at the border on Sundays when he isn't busy sleeping.

• Kurt

I'm not surprised by anything these leftists do.

Yes, open borders and no deportations.

What a way to destroy your country.

• Bill

The democratic party is already doing it in blue states. Did you know that in California that the police are told to avoid arresting illegals even if they committed another crime besides being in the country illegally? They also refuse to hold illegals for the federal government under any situation whatsoever. This means that illegals actually have more leeway when it comes to violating laws across the board in California all because of the democratic party.

Never heard that - but IF it's that broad it is an extreme statement.

BUT the policy does NEED to roll back at least to what it was under Obama.

AND add guaranteed non-revocable protection for "dreamers" (far enough that the next administration can not revoke it even if policy does change!)

And btw - it's UNDOCUMENTED!

Source(s): ANYONE but Trump - 2020

He cant even honor that. The president only has limited power and its his duty to enforce the law. Thats basically saying if I become president, I won't do my job. He'll lose Democrat support on that too and when the reality of mobs of immigrant's flocking to the border hits he'll have to become a hypocrite.  And a lot of immigrants don't believe anything they say anymore.  How do I know?  

I live in a predominantly illegal immigrant community.  They are not believing the hype like they did in the recent past.