My roommates boy drama is draining ?

They’re constantly getting involved with guys that are clearly trouble, catching feelings and then getting heartbroken. It’s so draining always being the therapist. One of them has been having issues with the same guy for over a YEAR.They’ll hook up and hang out she’ll catch feelings and bring it up to him just for him to say he doesn’t see her like that and doesn’t want  commitment then she’s a mess. He’s “broken up” with her at least 5 times and they have never even dated and after he breaks her heart she goes straight back to him. 2 nights ago we were up until 5:00AM and she was crying to me about how she only likes the attention from him and that he was toxic to her and she felt worse about herself after hanging out with him. But guess who is over at our apartment right now. We’ve had so many talks and it feels like a slap in the face when I stay up comforting her multiple times a week if she won’t listen to my or even her own advice. I want her to be able to talk to me but I just can’t stand spending hours talking out this MAJORLY TOXIC situation with her and continuing to watch her say she’s going to cut him off and that he’s bad for her just to have him over the next day. And I live with her so I can’t escape it and share a wall with her. Nothing is worse than waking up to hear them. Especially when I hate him and want to kick him in the face every time I see him for the way he’s hurt her. I just don’t know how to knock sense into her and how to escape this drama. 

This is why I NEVER want a roommate, EVER AGAIN !!!

• Foofa

Stop trying to comfort her while you make arrangements to move out.

Just come out and tell her that she has to live her life according to the way she feels is right, and that if it goes bad, she needs to find another sounding board, because you're exhausted hearing it. I would! You can suggest a therapist, if you want and tel her she has what you feel is an unhealthy pattern going on.

Essentially you'd be letting her know she needs to grow theFuck up and handle her own drama.

• Ana

Tell her everything that you told me, and tell her if she doesn’t stop seeing him then she at least needs to stop complaining to you, bcuz you ALREADY DONE TOLD HER STUPID AZZ WHAT TO DO, and she still won’t listen. And tell her if she keeps complaining to you then you’re going to move out

Keep in mind that she’s clearly low IQ, and low IQ people usually don’t learn things very fast