Can you ride a rollercoaster at Six Flags or Disneyworld, while wearing Apple AirPods listening to music at full volume?

Press play on your mp3 played when the rollercoaster just leaves the boarding zone, going up the incline. Stop music when ride ends. Will Apple AirPods stay on your ears?

I never done it. It would be awesome like riding in a car with music. 

I bet it is not allowed, and I am not sure if they would stay in your ears anyways. 

It sounds like you would enjoy Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Florida. You choose a song, and there are speakers in your seat by your ears. Its not the only ride in the world with music, but it is the most famous one. Such rides are rare.

It's not allowed.

• TBK

doubtful. they are very likely to go flying out.

• MS

I don't know that I'd chance it, even if it was allowed.  I think there's a good chance that you'd lose them. Certain rides make you leave all loose belongings behind, not even allowing you to take them in zippered pockets.