what video game made u cry as a young kid. For me it was watching my cousin play Resident Evil And the blood splashed on the screen. :'(?

i hate horror movies and avoid at any cost.

But fighting zombie fine..

But it freaked me out .

This is about 2007 or before. He had a Ps1.

also In Raymens Great Adventure I always cried when Globus was in chains and I had to save him and we get seperated and his little babies crying and asking for their dad.

I was so overwhelmed...

share your game. ( even if its designed for kids) thanks

i wasnt that young, and I cant remember the dates probally but I still cried.

Favorite Answer

sonic adventure 2

• Aaron3 months agoReport

it was cause i wanted to see what happens if i got rid of a chao then this sad screen came up and i instantly started crying https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/685/992/a7e.png

I don't normally cry when I played video games as a kid. But I would say I did come close to crying. Some moments of Sly Cooper. How Murray in Sly Cooper Three disappeared because he thought Bentley blamed Murray for not being there in time when the beak slamed down on Bentley and broke his legs. Another one would be how Penelope was evil and seeing Bentley get heartbroken...man. That little turtle went through more **** than what Sly has ever been through. Despite the fact that the story started with Sly losing his parents. 

i never played video games as a kid

Not lying, not trolling  Jumpstart 

Music (1998) made me cry so hard bc the vampire lookin dude and the sour notes upset me so much (I was in like first grade pls chill)

I used to cry in music class bc they said I had to play it; my mom had to come up to the school, review the game, and approve me not playing it anymore.

• Varsha3 months agoReport

nothing to do with age.. dont worry tc.

Any sports game against my brother, he would destroy me. I would cry