promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is your favourite movie that's from the year 2016?

Mine favorite one is Zootopia

HM: Moana, Captain America: Civil War, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Deadpool, The Jungle Book, The Accountant, Hacksaw Ridge, Hidden Figures, Moonlight, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Suicide Squad, Kung Fu Panda 3, Doctor Strange, Finding Dory, Don't Breathe; Hail, Ceasar; Star Trek Beyond, Jason Bourne, Sing, Split, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, The Conjuring 2, X-Men: Apocalypse, Fences, The Magnificent, Seven La La Land, Manchester by the Sea, Sully, The Angry Birds Movie, Central Intelligence, Lion, Trolls, Jackie, Hell or High Water, Hush, The Girl on the Train, Patriots Day, Kubo and the Two Strings, Florence Foster Jenkins, Free State of Jones, Pete's Dragon, War Dogs, Arrival, Captain Fantastic, Nocturnal Animals, Passangers, Ride Along 2, The BFG, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Sausage Party, Sing Street, The Nice Guys, Now You See Me 2, London Has Fallen, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Bad Moms, Neighbors 2, Barbershop: The Next Cut, Bridget Jones's Baby, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hidden Figures

HM: Captain America: Civil War, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Storks, Zootopia, Moana, Finding Dory, The Secret Life of Pets, Sing, Trolls, Miracles from Heaven, Lion, Hacksaw Ridge, The Founder, A Boy Called Po, The Jungle Book, The BFG, and Alice Through the Looking Glass.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

My favorite is peppa pig the dark arising part 3 george the dinosaur

• 3 months ago

Captain America

• Uri
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Manchester by the Sea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Zootopia was my favorite.

• 3 months ago

1. Zootopia

2. Hell or High Water

3. Hacksaw Ridge

4. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

5. Captain America: Civil War

Honorable Mentions: Arrival, Nocturnal Animals, Kubo and the Two Strings

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Zootopia and Hacksaw Ridge, both excellent.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Deadpool.                                           

• 3 months ago

You just listed off so many movies, but my favorites were captain America civil war and neighbors 2. The best movie would be hacksaw ridge in my opinion but not my favorite 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.