promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Tattoo Ideas?

I’m a male, 17, and have been looking forward to turning 18 so I can get tattoos. I’ve been doing research for years and have some ideas that I like, but if anyone has some original or unconventional ideas let me know

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get a tattoo that says "TATTOO."

• Mystic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Stupid 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do yourself a favor come up with a theme so that your tattoos flow  and don't look like some hodgepodge mess.  what I mean is if you go with an animal theme don't stick a cartoon character in the middle of it or cartoon  character with  a head of a wolf.  It looks foolish

Oh yea stay away from your face and neck area..........and nothing below your wrist

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

get the letter M done on each butt cheek, then when you bend over it says MOM

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Tattoo's are such a personal thing and usually meaningful in some way.  

That you've done research and have some idea's is great.  I'd rather know what THEY are and perhaps give you idea's to make your idea's better - than to give you idea's that are only meaningful to me.

Whatever you choose think about it carefully.  Will it still be significant and make you happy in 20 or 30 years?  Or is trendy now - but maybe not who you really are (or will be in the future)?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How about a Tribal Tattoo across your face?!

• 1 month ago

idk what type of guy u are so I cant exactly give any...

but just search for some lol

• preston1 month agoReport

Thats a good point, I’ll think of a better way to ask and post it in a bit, thanks for pointing out 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.