Tattoo Ideas?

I’m a male, 17, and have been looking forward to turning 18 so I can get tattoos. I’ve been doing research for years and have some ideas that I like, but if anyone has some original or unconventional ideas let me know

Get a tattoo that says "TATTOO."

• Mystic
      1 month agoReport

Stupid 

Do yourself a favor come up with a theme so that your tattoos flow  and don't look like some hodgepodge mess.  what I mean is if you go with an animal theme don't stick a cartoon character in the middle of it or cartoon  character with  a head of a wolf.  It looks foolish

Oh yea stay away from your face and neck area..........and nothing below your wrist

• Burgoo

get the letter M done on each butt cheek, then when you bend over it says MOM

• Kaz

Tattoo's are such a personal thing and usually meaningful in some way.  

That you've done research and have some idea's is great.  I'd rather know what THEY are and perhaps give you idea's to make your idea's better - than to give you idea's that are only meaningful to me.

Whatever you choose think about it carefully.  Will it still be significant and make you happy in 20 or 30 years?  Or is trendy now - but maybe not who you really are (or will be in the future)?

How about a Tribal Tattoo across your face?!

idk what type of guy u are so I cant exactly give any...

but just search for some lol

• preston1 month agoReport

Thats a good point, I’ll think of a better way to ask and post it in a bit, thanks for pointing out