Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I hate the hypocresy of liberals. Warren makes 30,000 dollars per week. And she thinks thats little, cause she never calls out herself?

I bet nobody in this forum makes 30,000 a month, let alone per week. Yet she thinks that doesnt make her an "evil oligarch"

Whatever she is just wanting to score political points but is doing the exact opposite.

I remember AOC said that her $300,000, or was it $100,000?, a year was not enough money to live on in NYC. 

Also I bet you wrong. The Average houshold medium is around $36,000 a year. I alone make $60,000 a year (before taxes). 

• wowser

Donald please put down the phone and go back to the golf course

$360k per year? That's not rich. That's about the 80th percentile. In NYC or San Fran,  it is barely upper middle class.

I am a liberal/union member. I am an electrician. With OT, I just broke $300k working in NYC for 2019. Don't blame us for the shortcomings in your life. Only Trumptards think paying $4k on their meager $40k income is over taxed. I pay more in taxes than they earn!

I don't know what you're talking about.  The salary for a US Senator is $174,000 a year, which is a little over 3,000 a week.  Her salary as a Harvard Professor was about $450K a year, which breaks down to over 8,000 a week.  Her husband, Bruce Mann, presumably makes a similar amount

• jimm

It's because she's a Democrat so she gets a free pass.

Funny how that works.

she has an evil streak...

What is your point...? Everyone knows politicians generally make good money. Is it only hypocrisy when a liberal does it? Yet it's the conservatives who seem to think someone like Trump can understand the average working people when, given his life experience, he will never have a clue.

• Yes it is, Liberals Democrats Politicians should make only Minimum wage on a 40 hour week if they were serious and about their convictions

A bunch of multi-millionaires saying a billionaire has too much money is the epitome of hypocrisy.

• it isnt as much as trump makes