promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 3 months ago

Why do you think some Hispanic groups continue to struggle economically, politically and socially in the US? ?

Why do you think some Hispanic groups continue to struggle economically, politically and socially in the US?  Is it the language barrier or some other set of factors?  Support your opinion with at least 2 reliable research sources.

Guys I really need help with this question, I have been stuck on it for the past hour and I cant answer it due to the fact that I lost my textbook. I have read many websites and still I cant answer what it is asking me.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • larry1
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because...…..

1.) When they arrived here the vast majority of them were poor to start.

2.) They're the last big immigrant group to come to the USA arriving here very late (1970's- 2010's) when the US economy is not what it used to be. The no longer expanding modern day US economy just can't fund them and other immigrants out of poverty anymore like it used to with other big immigrant groups (1860-1930). So, they're kind of stuck in poverty getting here a little bit too late.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Because they are either illegal or legal and are just struggling as a result of previous experience not there race this question I’m not using sources because this is not a thing I feel needs reaserching it’s common sense

• 3 months ago

Oh no! Noooooooooo! You lost your textbook? And just when you needed it too! Doh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.