promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who hears your prayers?

Revelation 11:9 “Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.”

Yes, you have a personal relationship with Yeshua, and I hope you realize every day that the answer to this question will give a different answer.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You may think that you know God, and you think that you may have a relationship with God. However, when you say you believe in magic you then do the proverbial shoot yourself in the foot, and commit spiritual suicide. You prove that you don't know the One True God and Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, nor do you know the Word of God for you do not believe that the Word of God is the only source of God's revelation to mankind and if you truly did read the book of the Revelation then you know where your destiny is - the Lake of Fire!

• yahtzeeman2 months agoReport

hey I await your debunking

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

God always hears everything you think or say .

• 2 months ago

the scripture you cite has nothing to do with your question. God hears our prayers, of course.

• Parelicate2 months agoReport

This prophecy is wrong. Because almost all prophecy is fulfilled. Like Damascus, we build and build churches.

• 2 months ago

GOD DOES.........

I read the Bible and prayed to God for it. I see myself with magic and who are really against God. From my experience I have developed an understanding of who he is and then tested his personality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't talk to myself, but thanks for asking

Then contact me. The Holy Spirit became my teacher and from birth to good foundation he did good and began to be part of the body of Christ. It protects the false teachers at the time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This makes no sense because only the High Priest was supposed to enter the Holy of Holies once a year on the day of atonement.

I told the king whether or not. I love you and know that.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeshua HaMaschiac always hears

There's the "beast mark", which is more complicated than one might think.

I have extensive experience in Yeshua. And you are

God has shown me what happens in dreams and visions.

What I have shared with you has been cut.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is Yahoo! Answers. You're supposed to post a question, and then wait for us to answer it, not answer your own question.

The comments section is too wrong for you. I hope you do what I recommended instead.

• Wilma
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

HUh?WTF?Watcha talkin' bout?

I think 1) you don't understand what the "beast of the beast" is, 2) you have a personal relationship with Jesus, 1) you have no idea what will happen to you. You may want to pause and look for the shaving symbol.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nobody, no gods exist.

Yes, I have a personal relationship with Yeshua. He showed me again and again. The answers will not change, but they will conform to God's will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.