Jordyn asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What careers allow me to specialize in understanding and/or treating schizophrenia?

I am highly interested in schizophrenia and brain imaging technology. I would love to be a schizophrenia specialist in some career field, but I feel lost. I am also very interested in ADHD, bipolar disorder, body language, and so much more. I would love as many ideas as possible. Ideas on how to begin on that career path would be excellent as well. Thank you!

• Zirp

Well, you could become a psychiatrist, but everybody is different. Even if you had a few psychoses yourself, you might not understand everybody else's schizophrenia

• amy

clinical psychologist and being qualified in a psychotherapy. There are three scientifically backed psychotherapies; ACT, DBT and CBT. Or you could be a souless psycho Psychiatrist that doesnt really know what youre doing other then denying rights, causing damage and experimentation.......