promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you politely tell someone Jesus is NOT God?

Jesus is the son of God an therefore not God.  Alot of people think and believe, because they've been taught that way, that Jesus is God.  How do you tell someone who has that faith that they're wrong??

62 Answers

Relevance
  • BJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Show them this scripture.

At Jesus’ baptism a voice from heaven proclaims: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” Matthew 3:17

Whose voice is that? It cannot be Jesus’ own voice; he is right there with John.

That voice is God’s. Clearly, Jesus is God’s Son. He is not God himself.

• 1 month ago

Jesus is God. :) Google the Trinity. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You cannot... because... the Word of God respectfully disagrees

1 John Chapter 5 

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

• 1 month ago

Jesus is the only way to the Father Heavenly so Jesus is God was God born on Christmas Day 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

JESUS CHRIST was baptized at the age of 30 by being immersed in water. When he came up out of the water, a voice from heaven said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” (Matthew 3:17) That voice was God’s voice.

• 1 month ago

Well, I wouldn't agree that they are wrong for a start, so I think it should be a discussion, don't you?  If someone has never believed Jesus is God they're not Christian in the modern sense.  They might be Arian, and there used to be Arian Christians such as the Goths, but nowadays I don't think any Christians think that way.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

Seeing as how Jesus IS God, God the Son, you'd be wasting your time.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • Mayflower
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

these johnnycomelate fundies who have just graduated from an online crash course of 3 weeks... stumping around with their brimstone and fire rant. 

• 1 month ago

Show them Mat. 19:17 Greek text .

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

(Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

CREATOR FATHER is GOD

1. Christ(WORD)is the Son of God.

2. Jesus is the son of man;

3. Christ lived in Jesus as Christ can live in us.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By using enticing words and LYING!

"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).When "GOD manifested (((HIMSELF))) into flesh" (I Timothy 3:16) "Came into the world" (John 1:10)((( "AS OF ))) the only begotten of the Father" (John 1:14).

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Unless they ask for your opinion, keep your mouth shut.

You sound like a misinformed and arrogant jehovah's witness.

Not a good look.

• ...Show all comments
    • David1 month agoReport

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A WITNESS TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRINITY NONESENSE MAKES A MOCKERY OF MOST VERSES IN THE BIBLE BECAUSE IT MAKES IT SOUND BARKING MAD AND IT WOULD ALSO MAKE IT NOTHING BUT LIES UPON LIES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.