brian asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Can mental health stop me from having relationships?

I know I’m suffering from mental health. I have been for years and still need to go to the doctor or someone tri help me. But I love women and want a family someday. But I just have no motivation or willing to meet anyone. When I’m talking to a really great girl I just don’t want to meet her. I keep stalling and I just can’t meet her because I know in my mental state it won’t work. So why put her through that. I just don’t know why I can’t have relationships. I just have no motivation for it. 

• Steven

Ah dude. Sorry you feel that way. The two answers have a point you will need to get help from a professional or you could do it the hard way which is most likely the best way but yet the hardest,  and that is to build some character for yourself I don't know what they could be but you will know yourself.  For me it helps to go for a long walk and being outdoors. I can't really give you an answer with out sounding to harsh simply because I have experience similar things and I can relate too your emotions , but if you don't sort yourself out then it's going to get darker and darker and harder and harder then one day you will look back with regret... The best thi g I could say is don't have regrets it's clearly bothering you now and it will get worse ( I promise) so do two things get help professional and try and talk it through and find the really reasons and why your being held back , or look for the answers yourself by doing what ever **** you feel you need to do.. 

"I'm suffering from mental health."  Only a doctor can adequately diagnose and treat your symptoms.

• brian1 month agoReport

Again why comment when you are not educated on this subject but just causing problems  

• LAN

Are you stupid as well as mentally ill?   Why would someone want to be with someone as damaged as you claim to be?   Grow up and get it dealt with with professional help and stop crying about how alone you are.   Until you make a change nothing around you will change either.   See you in a few days when you post yet another version of this same pity me rant.

• Steven
      1 month agoReport

I can see both your points of view here. Lan as a point even tho it did seem to come a bit harsh same time tho I think the person asking the question wanted some calming motivation