JonZ
JonZ asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

What is wrong with cable journalism? Between FoxNews being the Trump Network and MSNBC being the DNC-Establishment Network and CNN being....?

....the "We'll Do Anything For Ratings" Network there is absolutely no credible news source that offers unbiased news! Your thoughts? Am I wrong?

• y
    Favorite Answer

It is a far greater issue then cable, it is the same for print, on the net, even trickled down to local news in my area a few years back. Everything is spun and it isn't just in the political arena anymore. I have no idea how to get back on course either.

yanks have news they deserve

yanks have POTUS they deserve

yanks have violent society they deserve

@jonZ - name calling ? how about trying to prove my points noted above wrong

Every news outlet has a perspective. All humans have bias.

I find it's best to understand the perspective that is being presented, then find a news outlet presenting another perspective, and figure the truth is somewhere in between.

• JonZ
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, I do the same thing, but I find that more networks are becoming "opinion" sources and less "journalism" sources.