Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I am consistently frustrated due my own religious mother…?

Every time I turn to her for advice she only points towards the Bible because I'm a lost case in her eyes, even though she won't admit it. She thinks part of my depression and insomnia is my choice and that the reason I became this way was because I've ”furthered myself away from God, ” which is bullshit. The only reason I ever ripped up her Bible gift to me was because I'm ******* aggravated and I'm sick of it.

Since I couldn't sleep thanks to my insomnia I’ll put a question down. ”How do I deal with this.” :) and for you Dooby ”What’s the point in your answer?” Oh wait, you're a pseudo-intellectual, which is why you use YA to feel smart.

?*

Why are to asking your mommy for advice when you already know what her answer is going to be?  Talk to a teacher, school counselor, school nurse or a trusted adult about how you've been feeling.  They will help you.

• 2 months agoReport

Thanks for talking down on me like I'm a child, I really appreciate it.

"Nobody wins an argument."

- Dale Carnegie

I have advice from experts about depression and you're welcome to click and read. I can't tell you exactly what you need. There's no one size fits all solution. I can tell you though that there are healthy lifestyle choices that can enhance the effects of the standard treatments with office visits. This answer has details, under DEPRESSION TREATMENTS.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150...

• Dooby

So... the answer to your question is... yes.

Was there a point to your ramblings?

• 2 months agoReport

@The Bad It's so funny how some people like to act ”smart” for no reason, yet they don't have the gall to show anything they've written for their questions or answers on their profile page.