Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I force people to stop eating meat?

Eating meat is neither good for humanity nor it is good for health. Eating meat is a cruel habit which needs to be shunned. How do you feel if someone kills you for meat? We should care about animals' feelings. We must not harm animals.

Don't worry about protein intake. You can get enough protein from soy products, nuts and milk. You can be strong without eating meat.

• kelvin
    Favorite Answer

i would seriously love to see you stop me from eating meat

This is a touchy topic for people. Even though I wish i could hide all the animals in the world from humans but i can't the animals will attack me. So you can't force anyone to do anything however what you can do is gradually introduce them to supplements of meat and show them the right way of living.  

I don't think anyone can force someone to do something that they don't like. You can only explain the consequences of eating meat and then it's on them to eat or not.

The best way to force people to stop eating meat is to buy a island in Oceania and only let vegans move to the island. 

..why do people like you think they have the right to tell other people what to do.suppose I said you had to eat meat

Aint gonna happen! I will continue to eat meat like I have all of my life including what I go hunting for! I don't care what others think!

You can't and won't I am a meat eater I'd be mad to stop go before God and Heavens never had Prime Rib Streak I 'd ask Lord send me back for one day to eat Prime Rib Streak 

You can't and you know you're wrong for even asking that. That's why your question is anonymous. If people tried to force you to eat meat you wouldn't like it so don't try to force what you believe on others. What goes around comes around.

cook them vegan meat and tell them its regular meat

• Grace1 month agoReport

That's a terrible idea

• Hockey

Stop forcing your beliefs and incorrect medical assumptions onto others.