promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

What do you think that Indian become american company's CEO?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yet Trump tries to restrict hispanics ,but not the hindi or british or chinese

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Why does the origin or ancestry of an individual matter when it comes to competancy?  

What is an American anyway....how many generations before you are an American?  Take Vikram Pandit (former CEO of CitiBank).  He was born in India but moved the USA at age 16, becoming an American citizen...does he count? 

Something inherently racist about your post...not calling you a racist as that may not have been your intention...but you dont ask about Canadians becoming CEOs of American firms...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First of all they would have to speak decent English, so I hope you're not asking for yourself.

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why don't you begin by rewording it into proper English?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Blonde
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am a patriot, I believe all American companies should be run by Americans. It protects the ‘interests’ of said company from profiting on behalf of a foreign country. However, I’m open minded to those who have duel residency or are legal immigrants.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean there are indians who do something other than spam YA?  

• 1 month ago

i don't think that happens. but when it does it's because Indians know that success is more competitive than Americans so they fight to gain the attributes of Successful People earlier than Americans do. plus there are more Indians than Americans so the cream is more recognizable at The Top.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

so what, if they are the best for the job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.